Thursday, May 27, 2010

working in the Pharmacy at Clinica Esperanza

Most of my photos are of me and my new friends relaxing and enjoying the beautiful tropical paradise of Roatan, but let's not forget what brought me here - Clinica Esperanza.


As you can see from the picture, space was a little tight in the pharmacy!

Dr. Patrick was great. He reminds me of a younger version of my Uncle Paul, so in a way it was like I was family from the start! I greatly appreciate him letting me pluck his brain about all sorts of things, including IDA orders and the challenges of running a NGO. It was also great to joke with someone who understands about the "junk for Jesus" donations!

Me and Dr. Patrick:


Dr. Raymond's youngest son came to work with him on my last day at Clinica Esperanza. I enlisted his help counting vitamins so his dad could see some patients. We both needed some practice counting to 30 in Spanish, so it was great for the pair of us!

Take your kid to work day at la Clinica:


 Working in the pharmacy in Clinica Esperanza:


~PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment